Seabourn Cruise Line careers
Seabourn Cruise Line is one of the most awarded lines in the world. Seabourn Careers provides career opportunities on board Seabourn’s luxury fleet .
Requirements to join Seabourn Cruise Line
All applicants for positions within the Hotel Department must meet the company criteria which is outlined below:
– Minimum age for all applicants is 20 years of age.
– Hospitality educated with a recognised diploma or degree.
– Command of the English language as a first or second language.
– Presentable, positive with an outgoing personality, and the desire to succeed.
– Food and Beverage staff must have a proven experience of high-end service.
– All applicants must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers.
All contracts are offered on a 4 months on board 2 months off rotation.
Salary paid in Euros for days worked whilst onboard.
Working hours are 10 to 12 hours a day, working 7 days a week whilst onboard.
– A diploma or qualification from a recognised apprenticeship programme.
– Full time restaurant service experience from a premium hotel, restaurant or cruise line.
– A second European language (French, German, Spanish or Italian) would be an advantage.
Bar Waiter/Waitress (Public Rooms Staff)
– Full time restaurant or cocktail/wine bar experience from premium hotel, restaurant or cruise line.
– Positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Good communication, presentation and excellent skills.
– Full-time experience as a room attendant in a four or five star establishment or residential care
– A National Vocational Qualification or equivalent European Qualification in Housekeeping.
Chef de Partie
– A Chefs diploma from an internationally recognised culinary institution or equivalent.
– Experience in quality, premium establishments, catering to an international clientele.
– At least two years experience as a Chef de Partie.
For more information visit www.seabourncareers.com
Register your details online www.vikingrecruitment.com
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your exciting new career at sea with one of our entry level positions in the hotel department onboard
Alternatively, if you are Qualified Deck Officer or Marine Engineer visit our Marine and Technical Positions. For those already in Hotel Management we have exciting management positions in Food and Beverage, Galley and Guest Services. Select a position opposite to find out more.