Job Pizza Chef in Australia-visa-sponsorship
Bella Alice is looking for a Pizza Chef to join our kitchen staff and make delicious pizzas based on both traditional and modern recipes.
Pizza Chef responsibilities include preparing pizza dough, slicing and chopping toppings like vegetables and meats and executing customers’ orders considering special requests. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various pizza types and be available to work during business hours.
Ultimately, you will help increase client satisfaction by preparing high-quality pizzas.
* Prepare pizzas out of our menu and based on custom orders
* Bake and hand stretch thin crust pizza dough
* Make fresh tomato, pesto and white cream sauces
* Wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms)
* Cut, slice and grill meats like chicken, ham and beef
* Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
* Use less traditional ingredients to appeal to a larger audience
* Cook appetizers, like mozzarella sticks, pizza bites, garlic breads and salads
* Recommend new recipes to update our menus
* Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment
* Work experience as a Pizza Chef or similar role in a restaurant
* Hands-on experience with preparing and baking pizza doughs
* Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment and wood/ gas fired pizza oven
* Understanding of food hygiene
* Good time-management skills
* Team spirit
* Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and evenings
* Diploma from a culinary school is a plus Full time hours.
Sponsorship might be available for the right candidate.
If you feel being the right person, we would love hearing from you. Please contact us on email@example.com
Indirizzo: 57 Todd Mall, Alice Springs NT 0870,