Pastry chef for a bakery in Reykjavík Iceland
Bakery job in Iceland for pastry chef to speak English.
Seeking an educated pastry chef for a bakery in Reykjavík Iceland.
Bakery in the heart of Reykjavík is looking to hire an educated and experienced pastry chef who would be passionate, trustworthy, responsible and could easily work in a team.
Applicants should be availabe to start between January 15th 2017 and March 15th 2017. Must be able to stay at least one year.
Work hours vary between 06:00 – 14:00 and 08:00- 16:00 and every other weekend.
Wages according to collective agreements in Iceland.
Room available for employee-housing included
Applicants are required to speak English.
– preparing cakes, chocolates, desserts for our coffee house and the shop
– being in charge in the pastry section, preparing the production plans
– having the control over food safety in the pastry section
– diploma of finished education
– clean criminal record
– minimum 2 years experience as a pastry chef
Please apply before January 1 2017 by filling in an online application here:
www.vinnumalastofnun.is/eures and put “pastry” in the field for employer.