Bakery in the heart of Reykjavík is looking to hire an educated and experienced pastry chef who would be passionate, trustworthy, responsible and could easily work in a team.
Applicants should be availabe to start between January 15th 2017 and March 15th 2017. Must be able to stay at least one year.
Work hours vary between 06:00 – 14:00 and 08:00- 16:00 and every other weekend.
Wages according to collective agreements in Iceland.
Room available for employee-housing included
Applicants are required to speak English.
– preparing cakes, chocolates, desserts for our coffee house and the shop
– being in charge in the pastry section, preparing the production plans
– having the control over food safety in the pastry section
– diploma of finished education
– clean criminal record
– minimum 2 years experience as a pastry chef
Please apply before January 1 2017 by filling in an online application here:
www.vinnumalastofnun.is/eures and put “pastry” in the field for employer.