Job as Waiters / Waitresses in Hotel
Are you passionate about travel and tourism, but you think traditional hotels are old-school? Do you prefer tailored holidays to one-size-fits all concepts? Do you want to be part in shaping a concept that will change the way families make holidays? Do you think tourism should be green and the environmental footprint should be minimized?
Aluna Resorts www.alunaresorts.com/) are neither hotels nor holiday clubs. We manage holiday villages, based on a self-sufficient concept and believe in three fundamental principles: individuality (we offer customizable vacations, our guests can create their perfect holidays by selecting from our modular building blocks), sustainability (all our resorts are located in a beautiful natural setting – which we try to preserve; our ecological footprint is minimal) and affordable luxury (we offer a quality product, but the guest can decide how much it will ultimately cost him, thanks to our modular building blocks).
“Aluna Resorts are sustainably built and operated holiday resorts that combine the privacy, closeness to nature and community atmosphere of a vacation in a holiday village with contemporary living comfort and the (individually customizable) variety of services of a good hotel, thus offering an affordable and yet quality stay.”
Driven, backed and initiated by the people who created FMTG group (www.falkensteiner.com/), the leading hotel chain in the Alps & Adria region, we bring the experience of more than 50 years of travel & tourism and more than 1 million stays annually to create this totally new way of holiday: individual, customizable, green, yet affordable.
We are hiring Waiters/Waitresses!
For our first resort we are hiring waiters and waitresses. With more than 1,000 units, 2,500qm pool surface, 800m beach, and more than 30ha total surface, the Aluna Paradu Tuscany Resort is among Europe’s largest holiday villages.
• Location: Donoratico, Livorno, Italy
• Job type: Seasonal, full-time
• Serve guests at Aluna Paradu Tuscany Resort’s restaurants (main restaurant, pizzeria, a la carte restaurant, wine bar)
• Set up tables and keep restaurant tidy
• Deliver food and beverages and clear tables
• Keep an eye on guest satisfaction
• Take orders using POS machines
• Create the best in class service experience for our customers
• Represent the Aluna way of thinking
• At least 2 years experience as waiter/waitress
(in a high quality restaurant)
• Positive, punctual and professional approach
• High motivation, reliability and flexibility
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to juggle ten things at once
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile!
• Languages: minimum 2 languages (at least Italian and English, other languages are a plus)
Your complete application should include your CV, letter of motivation and availability and should be electronically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org please state “Application – Waiter/Waitress” in the subject line.