“Chef Catering Officer”
The core responsibilities will be:
1. Preparing and cooking food;
2. Looking for realizing the recipes and menus in line with company’s economic objectives and quality standards;
3. Showing and explaining new culinary proposals to the kitchen staff through an intense training on the job;
4. Ensuring the menu circle is followed in accordance to food cost, quality and product rotation;
5. Planning, managing and supervising the activities of the Food Department. Responsibilities include food cost calculation, training, maintaining a high standard of food quality, service, safe handling of food supplies, etc.
6. Making the order for food products to his Supervisor on the basis of inventory and following the loading of food items;
7. Ensuring practice of health and safety regulations on the basis of company’s procedures.
The ideal candidate has a culinary school degree, an excellent knowledge both oral and written of English and German.
The candidate must have at least a two-year experience in similar positions onboard of river vessels and be able to interact in a multicultural environment.
It is required a good knowledge of Microsoft Office complete package and ability in the use of information systems.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has organization skills, result orientation, accuracy and ability to work in a team.
The seeking is urgent.
Please send your c.v. to mailto
email@example.com indicating “CATERING OFFICER” as a reference.