Hilton hotel Bartender wanted – United Arab Emirates
Recruiter Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Job opportunity as bartender with Hilton Hotel
Middle East > United Arab Emirates > UAE > Dubai
Bartender with Hilton Dubai Creek is to serve beverages and/or food to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely and manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. Also, to prepare beverages for other servers to supply to guests, and act as cashier for the lounge.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest’s entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it’s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Bartender , you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Maintain s prope r an d adequat e set-up of the barona daily basis.
This include s requisitioning and stocking of all beer , wine , spirits , paper products , straws and stirrers , condiments and produce based on projection from the daily function and mansion.
Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality.
and maintain highes t quality . Keep s all refrigerate equipment , storage an d working area s clea n an d clutter free,complying with Health departmen t regulations.
Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders for drinks.
Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks suing standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control. Check guests for proper identification. Detect and act upon guest inebriation as trained. Demonstrate knowledge of liquor laws .
Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest and
personnel guests, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served
What are we looking for?
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Securing consistent and convincing services and adherence to all the service standards and Hilton policies
• Ongoing promotion of additional sales
• Guarantee a cost conscious method of working
• Participation in internal meetings and training courses
• Care of guests in accordance with the standards from the time they enter the outlet to the time they leave it
• Conscientious and correct implementation of the supervisors ’ directives
• Active promotion of in house sales by optimal knowledge of all the services provided by the hotel and the opening times and promotions of all F&B outlets.
• Take over from the previous shift and obtain information at the start of the shift on all relevant information on the volume of business, VIP guests, tasks to be clarified and to be completed and special events or pass this on to the next shift.
• Is responsible for ensuring mis -en-place work and making sure that the workplace is left clean.
• Secure handling of the micros cash system. Drawing up bills at the end of the working day. Correct booking and, if appropriate, cashing up of all services provided. Booking of all transactions.
• Safe handling of all the technical equipment to be used
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Application “Application bartender Hilton UAE”
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Al Maareedh Street, PO Box 12298, Ras Al Khaimah, RaʼS Al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates.