Head Chef – Italian Cuisine Riga Latvia
For the best in authentic Italian regional cuisine restaurant in Riga.
We are looking for a Master of Italian Cuisine.
Head Chef experienced in Italian cuisine and capable to be a team leader, creative and responsible.
Head Chef should have a good background and knowledge with the preparation of Italian cuisine,
including pasta, pizza, meat, fish, dessert, knowledge of all Italian flavors and offering from the
The ideal Head Chef must have:
• At least 3 years experience in Italian restaurant as a head chef
• Possess excellent knowledge & great passion in authentic Italian Cuisine
• Career driven can see the bigger picture
• A head chef who wants to progress and develop
• In-depth knowledge of food principles and best practices.
• Passion for creating incredible food that delights and attracts customers.
• Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
• Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
• Creative, innovative thinking.
• Exceptional standards for cleanliness, health, and safety.
• Controlling and directing the food preparation process
• Full Head Chef responsibilities including menu creation, kitchen control, team
management and training.
• Ensuring that all food meets the highest quality standards and is served on time.
• Supervise the day-to-day running of the kitchen
• Approving & polishing dishes before they reach the customer
• Managing & working closely with others of all levels
• Planning the menu and designing the plating presentation for each dish.
• Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
• Creating menu items, recipes, and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality.
• Regularly update the menu to seasons.
• Keeping track of new trends in the industry.
• Incorporating feedback from restaurant staff and managers to make improvements or
Our Head Chef is an integral part of everything we do and is why our customers love our food. If you
would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch and we look forward to speaking
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org