Executive Pastry Chef-Seabourn Cruise Line
Seabourn Cruise Line are recruiting for an #Executive #Pastry #Chef to work onboard our #award winning fleet.
This is an exceptional #opportunity to work in a culinary operation in partnership with Thomas Keller, the first and only American-born chef to hold multiple three-star ratings from the prestigious Michelin Guide.
In order to be considered, you must meet the specific requirements below:
– 3 years or more working in a 5* culinary operation as an Executive Pastry Chef.
– Fluent English speaking, reading & writing.
– Excellent managerial skills and deliver training.
– Ability to deliver 5* dishes to fine dining standard and have a keen eye for detail.
– Work well under pressure, ability to handle multiple situations at the same time.
– Willing to commit to a 4 month contract at sea, working 7 days per week.
– 4 month contract.
– A competitive salary paid per month worked.
– All visas and travel paid for by the company.