Job as Chef de partie Trondheim
CHEF DE PARTIE
Pasta, starter and grill chef in Norway
Una Pizzeria e Bar is a laid back and popular restaurant and pizzeria in Trondheim. We have a capacity of 180 guests inside and 130 guests outside. We are a restaurant with high pace whereas we can serve about 1000 guests on a Saturday.
The main focus of the restaurant is to have the perfect Italian pizza, and multiple delights such as pasta, meat and fish dishes.
Our concept is plain and tasty dishes in grounded surroundings. The guest who comes to Una expects food made by Italian ingredients, served in a rustic way.
The ambience in the restaurant is energetic and positive and the interior is rough and urban. The ambiance is spread both from our chefs in the open kitchen, our smiling waiters, and the enthusiastic guests.
We seek to keep the Italian culture in the restaurant.
The kitchen staff is today build-up by mostly Italians whereas the waiter staff has a multicultural combination.
The kitchen is open every day from 11 am till 11 pm, Sundays from 1 pm till 10 pm.
About the company:
our company holds several Italian restaurants, one French bistro and newly open Bakery and a brew pub in Trondheim. To get an impression of our restaurants, please take a look at our website: www.unapizzeria.no and www.fratigruppen.no.
Information about the position:
We are looking for cooks / chefs with cooking certificate. The regular tasks will include everyday prep, preparing food from the a la carte menu and following the HACCP system requirements. We are very pround of our kitchen and food and seek a chef who is passionate about food.
We offer a full time (approx 160 hours pr month) position with daytime as main working hours.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities
• Work alongside the head chef or sous chef to prepare dishes from a la carte menu
• Ensure prep, and keep stock of the common ingredients for each cooking station
• Check for plating accuracy to ensure the correct garnishes, portion size, and serving dish
• Follow the direction given by the head or sous chef to prepare and present the meals
• Follow health codes and cleanliness standards in the food storage areas and kitchen
• Anticipate and communicate shortages to the chef
• Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
Chef de Partie requirements
• Proven experience in a Chef role
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure
• Great time management skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Culinary school diploma
• English language required
approx. 29.000 – 32.000 NOK gross pr. Month (2.900 – 3.100 EURO), depending on experience and qualifications. You are paid by the hour and the work hours by month can vary between 150-160 hours.
The employer can assist in housing. Candidate will pay a maximum of 6000 NOK per month.
fulltime, shift. First the candidate is given a 6-month contract with possibility for a permanent contract.
The restaurant is located in the centre of Trondheim with short walking distance to all facilities.
How to apply: Send a your application here: email@example.com
Application date: as soon as possible
Start date: as soon as possible
Employer/ Work place Una Pizzeria & Bar (Beddingen 14, 7014 Trondheim)
Contact Person: Francesco Gambina
Salary: 2.900 – 3.200 Euro gross
Housing: The employer will assist for the house