Job as CHEF DE PARTIE in Norway
CHEF DE PARTIE Pasta, starter and grill chef Norway with Hevd & Una Torget
Job as CHEF DE PARTIE in Trondheim
Hevd & Una Torget:
Working at Hevd at Una Torget you can expect an international kitchen environment where the main language is English and Italian.
The concept is both a hand craft bakery with its own cafe with fresh lunch meals, where at 16.00 Hevd is taken over by Una Pizzeria Torget, and the busy lunch place turns into a pulsating pizzeria.
Our concept is plain and tasty dishes in grounded surroundings, the main focus of the restaurant is to have the perfect Italian pizza, and multiple delights such as pasta, meat and fish dishes for the evening and to serve fresh and well-tasting lunch, in a modern and upbeat tempo restaurant / cafe.
The kitchen in Hevd works closely with the bakery – and several of our tasty meals include daily fresh sour dough bread from the bakery.
A chef working with us should enjoy cooking food in a upbeat environment. The kitchen is open between 10.30-22.00 Monday-Sunday.
Due to covid-19 restrictions the restaurant is less busy and less crowded.
About the company: our company holds several Italian restaurants, one French bistro and newly open Bakery and a brew pub in Trondheim.
To get an impression of our restaurants, please take a look at our website: www.hevd.no/no/ and www.fratigruppen.no.
Information about the position:
We are looking for cooks / chefs with cooking certificate. The regular tasks will include everyday prep, preparing food from the a la carte menu and following the HACCP system requirements. We are very pround of our kitchen and food and seek a chef who is passionate about food.
We offer a full time (approx 160 hours pr month) position with daytime as main working hours.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities
• Work alongside the head chef or sous chef to prepare dishes from a la carte menu
• Ensure prep, and keep stock of the common ingredients for each cooking station
• Check for plating accuracy to ensure the correct garnishes, portion size, and serving dish
• Follow the direction given by the head or sous chef to prepare and present the meals
• Follow health codes and cleanliness standards in the food storage areas and kitchen
• Anticipate and communicate shortages to the chef
• Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
Chef de Partie requirements
• Proven experience in a Chef role
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure
• Great time management skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Culinary school diploma
• English language required
approx. 29.000 – 32.000 NOK gross pr. Month (2.900 – 3.100 EURO), depending on experience and qualifications. You are paid by the hour and the work hours by month can vary between 150-160 hours.
The employer can assist in housing. Candidate will pay a maximum of 6000 NOK per month.
Contract type: fulltime, shift. First the candidate is given a 6-month contract with possibility for a permanent contract.
The restaurant is located in the centre of Trondheim with short walking distance to all facilities.
How to apply:
Send a your application here: email@example.com
Application date: as soon as possible
Start date: as soon as possible
For more information:
Please check out www.fratigruppen.no / https://www.hevd.no/no/ /
and TripAdvisor: https://www.tripadvisor.it/Restaurant_Review-g190499-d19436421-Reviews-Hevd_handverksbakeri-Trondheim_Trondheim_Municipality_Trondelag_Central_Norway.html